100hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Asque, Haute Pyrenees, France
23d of April till 5th of May 2017
We will host our successful Yin Teacher Training in France as an residential intensive.
If you enjoy to completely focus on this module in the remote hills and mountains of France, this is the training for you! We will be on a height of 600 meters isolated in all directions for 25 minutes drive from any shops, surrounded by mountains, and fairytale like forest with creeks and waterfalls. Our hosts are Marie and Umesh, a very loving couple, yogi and ayurvedic masseurs themselves, and they will provide only biological meals with locally grown ingredients, and we will often enjoy Indian meals, as Umesh is from Nepal! Marie will make us raw juices.
The location is 1,5 hr. from Toulouse, and tickets are at the moment still very cheap 39.95 euro each way with Easyjet from Amsterdam! But rising soon, so fast deciders can get themselves still a cheap ticket.
The rooms are shared, doubles or singles and all rooms with sinks, some with shower as well. And there are 3 gites: The middle one with large room overlooking the hills, which will be also our lecture room, with good weather, so we can be outside on the verandah as well in the spring sun, enjoying the view, while practising and learning. There is also a large yoga studio in the main building.The meals will provide ingredients for the meridian or organpairs of that day, so you have an understanding how to balance yourself. This place will nurture you, recharge you deeply and will reconnect you with the elements, such a beautiful experience as we will learn to work with the elements and its meridians, and the effect the yin stretches or yang flows have on our body and being.
The course will be in English and is meant for people who are already yogateacher or have teaching experience already, as of the short intensive program. There will be a French translator, who is an experienced yoga teacher herself, for the French speaking participants.
YOGA & MEDITATION - ANOSHE & ANAND NIGAM OVERINGTON
In this training you will receive:
- YIN YOGA floor-oriented poses and sequences for different organ-pairs, following Chinese medicine principles
- Prop use for YIN YOGA and modifications for the poses for beginners till intermediate and for injuries
- YANG FLOW yoga sequences and CHI KUNG series for rhythmic movement in circular or spiraling movements
- Alignment and Yoga Adjusting, through touch, for YIN YOGA and some YANG YOGA
- Breathing exercises from Indian and Chinese Yoga to stimulate YIN or YANG to balance
- Exercises to internalize attention and create stepping stones towards the experience of meditation: out of Indian and Tao tradition
- Mindfulness during asana, and the meaning of Intention
- Meditation Practices active and passive
- The chance to discover the deeper meaning of Yoga and meditation through instruction including Atma Vidya (Self Enquiry)
- Practicing and developing teaching skills for YIN/YANG YOGA and learning to refine verbal instruction towards inward attention
- Introduction into energetic, subtle body anatomy of the Chinese meridian system and our organs/emotions and its relevancy for YIN YOGA
- Introduction into the Element Philosophy of Chinese Medicine to understand the balance of yin/yang yoga
Check-in: April 23 between 14:00 and 17:00
Check-out: May 5 at 10.30h
Price for 13 days, including all tuition, all biological meals, teas, accomodation:
1404 + 295 btw + 590 euro for shared room (simple double/large shared room)
1404 + 295 btw + 830 euro for single room (BOOKED OUT)
1404 + 295 + 920 euro for gites shared with one other person, with private bathroom/toilet/livingroom 2 bedrooms
Tuition and all meals without sleeping 1404+480 euro with food.
Not included Ibook manual 274 pages with 27 films: 32,- euro.
Transfer from Toulouse airport 1,5 hr drive 25 euro each way, only possible on the exact arrival day or departure day. Train goes from airport to l'Annemezan, half an hour from La Source
We can organize people from Holland sharing car and petrol, if you plan to come by car..
Please mail or phone us if you are interested or have questions.
Telephone: +31 6 - 17 02 64 53
To secure your booking please pay the full amount into Stillnessinyoga bank account: NL17 INGB 0007 3230 20